This tour temporarily closed until mid-Dec.
Diamante River Canyoning Adventure Tour
First, we will assemble at our Tinamaste Beach Road Office @ 8:00 A.M. for mandatory safety course.Then we will then be transported into the jungle and dropped a short hike from the river and then we’ll proceed down river (which is an adventure in itself!), shooting through natural water chutes, past boulders as big as houses, through untouched Jurassic Park like areas very few people will ever see.
We will then rappel alongside spectacular waterfalls for some of the most exciting descents in the country, floating through pristine jungle pools and steep canyons along the way. Upon exiting the river, you will be treated to a very welcome satisfying lunch.
We have had some of the more experienced tour guides in the country tell us, this is one of the best tours they have ever been on. Anywhere. This tour could make your hair turn white, give you a total adrenaline rush or even change your life. It is that cool…you have our word on that.
We are totally at the mercy of Nature and can only run when the river allows us. Generally, from Dec. through May. Please inquire for availability.
• Price: $100 per person
Not comfortable in the water?
Don’t miss out, because we offer life jackets upon request
- Experience has shown us that water shoes and sandals (particularly Keen brand) tend to be very slippery on wet rocks. We have actually had people remove them during tour and go barefoot. They can be very dangerous.
- For your comfort and safety we recommend everyday tennis shoes above water shoes, unless previously tested on wet rocks. No flip-flops! Hiking boots are not recommended as they tend to be quite heavy when wet.
- This tour is not recommended for folks with replacement knees, or hips as scrambling over the river rocks can be taxing.
- No bare feet! Sorry, but NO exceptions.
- A word to the wise: minimize your festivities and HYDRATE the day before! You’ll be glad of it when you feel like a million dollars at dinner that night, verses… waking up at 9 wondering what’s for dinner…